Trident Group of Companies provides a range of services on marine engineering and geological surveys including hydrographic, geophysical, geotechnical surveys as well as the navigational and hydrographic support and high accurate positioning.
The entire range of services on engineering and geological surveys includes the following:
- Bathymetric surveys with multi-beam or single-beam echo sounder
- Side scan sonar surveys
- Magnetometer surveys
- Seismoacoustic profiling
- Taking soil samples of different designation
- Drilling operations with submersible units without well casing
- Cone penetration testing
- Field and lab analysis
- Office processing of engineering survey data.
By realizing how accuracy of results of above services affects projects of our Clients, we at Trident apply only state-of-the-art, efficient technologies and highly qualified personnel taking quality of our services to the next level.
For field operations we utilize survey vessel “SURVEYOR” [download data sheet], as well as other vessels and small boats of specialist contractors.
Within the scope of services on navigational-hydrographic support, surveys and positioning Trident provides the following services:
- Pre-lay survey of the routes of installation of subsea pipelines / cable lines, post-lay survey of these facilities and monitoring during the process of construction and operation thereof
- Sites survey for positioning of offshore floating drilling and fixed platforms
- Routes survey for transportation of offshore structures
- Navigational support of positioning of offshore floating drilling rigs on drilling sites
- Navigational support during tow and positioning of offshore structures
- Navigational support of subsea operations with acoustic positioning systems (USBL)
- Navigational and hydrographic support of pipelay and cablelay barges, subsea pipe and cable trenchers
- Navigation and hydrographic support and monitoring of dredging operations
- Highly accurate positioning of anchor handlers, tugs, crane barges
- Various types of post construction surveys (as-built surveys) including burial depth surveys for pipelines, cable lines and other facilities.