Trident Group of Companies offers services on pile driving using hydraulic hammers when implementing projects in the following segments:
- Piling of offshore support jackets of fixed oil platforms, accommodation blocks, flare platforms and other offshore installations permanently fixed by piling (pile foundations);
- Piling of Subsea Pipeline End Terminals (PLEM), Subsea Pipeline End Manifolds (PLEM), Subsea Distribution Units (SDU), Subsea Wellhead Protection Structures, Subsea Templates;
- Pin piles for subsea pipelines, flowlines and umbilicals;
- Piling of offshore wind turbines foundations;
- Construction of cofferdams, mooring berths and other coastal structures;
- Construction of automobile / railway bridges and others.
The set of services incorporates engineering including development of work procedures, work implementation plan, pile driving and pile bearing capacity analysis, job safety analysis and others.
The company operates a wide range of piling equipment and accessories required for pile driving including hydraulic impact hammers, hammer sleeves, drive chasers, internal lifting tools, up-ending devices, wide range of rigging, offshore transportation baskets and other tools and axillary equipment.
The company assets include the following sets of hydraulic impact hammers:
- IHC S-150, 150 kNm;
- IHC S-280, 280 kNm;
- IHC S-500, 500 kNm;
- Bruce SGH-4519, 838 kNm.
Some of the listed hydraulic impact hammers have subsea driving capabilities.
Hammer technicians-operators have completed training and possess corresponding certificates, qualifications and skills required to work with all pile driving equipment available.
Over the number of years, we have been in close cooperation with such manufacturers of piling equipment as IHC Hydrohammer, Menck, and Bruce in terms of professional maintenance and rental opportunities of hammers of any type and capacity as a project may require.
Services can be provided on the daily rental basis of the piling equipment with personnel or through integrated service contracts for the fixed scope of work.