Trident Group has successfully accomplished another IPM contract. This time project of offshore well drilling was performed for Priazovneft LLC a joint venture of Rosneft and Lukoil. The Geologicheskaya well #1 was second exploration well to be drilled by Priazovneft LLC on Temruksko-Ahtarskiy license block in the Azov Sea being explored by the company recent years. The IPM contract has been awarded to Trident based on results of an open tender and the work on the project has stared on 1st of July 2014. The scope of work included:
- complete management of the preparation, drilling, testing, P&A and close-out stages;
- technical supervision of well drilling and testing;
- complete logistical support of the project;
- support fleet management;
- sourcing and tendering of the equipment, materials and specialized services on behalf of the Client.
For the 16 months of hard work Trident has spend over 65 000 of man-hours always meeting and exceeding project milestones.